4 Days 3 Nights Best of Jogja + Solo Tour
- 3-night accommodation based on Twin Sharing at 4* Ibis Styles Malioboro or similar class
- All transfers as specified in itinerary by deluxe air-conditioned private car
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Daily hotel breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Hand sanitizer in car
Not Inclusive Of
- Tips and gratuities
Day 1: TRANSFER FROM YOGYAKARTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
WELCOME TO JOGJA. You will meet and be greeted by our guide at airport and transfer to check-in hotel.
Day 2: CITY TOUR – BOROBUDUR – MALIOBORO (B, L,D)
After breakfast, visit Kraton – the magnificent royal palace of the Sultan. Continue to Taman Sari Water Castle, traditional Batik Home Industry and finally Kotagede to see
a hundred-year old tradition still being practiced by local silver craftsmen. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, we will visit the largest Buddhist temple in the world – the iconic Borobudur Temple. Be prepared to be amazed at the extraordinary details of the construction around the thousand-year-old temple. Drive back to Jogja, make a stop at the lively Malioboro Street to shop for souvenirs. After dinner, transfer back to hotel.
Day 3: PLAOSAN – SOLO CITY TOUR – PASAR KLEWER – OLEH OLEH (B,L,D)
Start the day by visiting the most romantic temple – Plaosan, the temple is blend of Hindu and Buddhist cultures that can be seen from the shape and structure of the temple. Transfer to Solo to visit the Mangkunegaran Palace, en route stop at Triwindu Flea Market. After lunch, continue to Pasar Klewer and PGS (Solo Grocery Centre). Return to Jogjakarta and stop at Oleh Oleh to shop iconic local souvenirs like bakpia, kue lapis and etc. Dinner and transfer back to hotel.
Day 4: DEPARTURE YOGYAKARTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to airport for flight back home.
- This activity is not wheelchair-accessible
- The tour operates in all weather conditions except during fortuitous events such as strong typhoons, natural calamities, etc.
- If you have special dietary requirements or allergies, please indicate your preferences at checkout page
Terms & Conditions
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
- In the event of a force majeure or unforeseen event, the operator reserves the right to cancel the tour. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund
- Refunds and changes in date or time may be accommodated in cases of cancellation due to force majeure or unforeseen events. This is subject to
operator approval and will not be held responsible for unapproved changes or
- No refunds will be issued for no shows
Specification: 4 Days 3 Nights Best of Jogja + Solo Tour