4 Days 3 Nights Jogja – Dieng Plateau – Borobudur Tour
- 3-night accommodation based on Twin Sharing at 4* Ibis Styles Malioboro or similar class
- All transfers as specified in itinerary by deluxe air-conditioned private car
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Daily hotel breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Hand sanitizer in car
Not Inclusive Of
- Tips and gratuities
Day 1: TRANSFER FROM YOGYAKARTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
WELCOME TO JOGJA. You will meet and be greeted by our guide at airport and transfer to check-in hotel.
Day 2: FULL DAY DIENG PLATEAU HIGHLAND TOUR (B, L,D)
After breakfast, head to Wonosobo via Temanggung where you could enjoy beautiful scenery of mountains. Pass through Sumbing Valley by passing by the tobacco and tea plantations. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Continue to visit Java’s oldest Hindu temples which built on the 7th century. Finally, we will reach to see the amazing active Sikidang craters. End the day with paying a visit to the calm and beautiful Telaga
Warna. Back to Jogja for dinner, then transfer back to hotel.
Day 3: CITY TOUR – BOROBUDUR – MALIOBORO (B,L,D)
After breakfast, visit Kraton – the magnificent royal palace of the Sultan. Continue to Taman Sari Water Castle. After lunch, we will visit the largest Buddhist temple in the world – the iconic Borobudur Temple. Be prepared to be amazed at the extraordinary details of the construction around the thousand-year-old temple. Drive back to Jogja, make a stop at the lively Malioboro Street to shop for souvenirs. After dinner, transfer back to hotel..
Day 4: DEPARTURE YOGYAKARTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to airport for flight back home.
- This activity is not wheelchair-accessible
- The tour operates in all weather conditions except during fortuitous events such as strong typhoons, natural calamities, etc.
- If you have special dietary requirements or allergies, please indicate your preferences at checkout page
Terms & Conditions
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
- In the event of a force majeure or unforeseen event, the operator reserves the right to cancel the tour. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund
- Refunds and changes in date or time may be accommodated in cases of cancellation due to force majeure or unforeseen events. This is subject to
operator approval and will not be held responsible for unapproved changes or
- No refunds will be issued for no shows
Specification: 4 Days 3 Nights Jogja – Dieng Plateau – Borobudur Tour