4 Days 3 Nights Jogja – Pule Payung – Lava Tour
- 3-night accommodation based on Twin Sharing at 4* Ibis Styles Malioboro or similar class
- All transfers as specified in itinerary by deluxe air-conditioned private car
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Daily hotel breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Hand sanitizer in car
Not Inclusive Of
- Tips and gratuities
Day 1: TRANSFER FROM YOGYAKARTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
WELCOME TO JOGJA. You will meet and be greeted by our guide at airport and transfer to check-in hotel.
Day 2: LAVA TOUR MERAPI – PLAOSAN TEMPLE – KOTAGEDE (B,L,D)
In the morning, we will drive to view the beautiful scenery of Merapi Volcano from Kali Adem Village (Exclude Jeep & photo spot). We will then enjoy a traditional Javanese lunch at Saung Apung Timbul Roso, a restaurant with huts built over fishpond, offering quiet and peaceful village ambiance. Next visit Plaosan – the most romantic temple – The temple is a blend of Hindu and Buddhist culture that can be seen from the shape and structure of the temple; the temple’s top is a characteristic of Hindu, while the base of the temple shows Buddhist structure. Explore Kotagede walking through the relics of the Mataram kingdom. Dinner and transfer back to hotel.
Day 3: PULE PAYUNG – BOROBUDUR – MALIOBORO (B,L,D)
After breakfast we will drive to Kulonprogo Regency to visit Pule Payung – a calming tourism village on the Menoreh Hill with lovely scenery of Lake Sermo. It is the best photo spot for your memorable Instagram photos. After lunch, drive to the biggest Buddhist Temple in the world: Borobudur. Be ready to be amazed at the extraordinary fine details of the construction around the temple. Drive back to Jogja and shop at Beringharjo traditional market and along Malioboro street. These two connected shopping areas offer batik, traditional snacks, Javanese herbs, rattan ornaments and handicrafts, and so much more. Dinner and transfer back to hotel.
Day 4: DEPARTURE YOGYAKARTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to airport for flight back home.
- This activity is not wheelchair-accessible
- The tour operates in all weather conditions except during fortuitous events such as strong typhoons, natural calamities, etc.
- If you have special dietary requirements or allergies, please indicate your preferences at checkout page
Terms & Conditions
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
- In the event of a force majeure or unforeseen event, the operator reserves the right to cancel the tour. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund
- Refunds and changes in date or time may be accommodated in cases of cancellation due to force majeure or unforeseen events. This is subject to
operator approval and will not be held responsible for unapproved changes or
- No refunds will be issued for no shows
Specification: 4 Days 3 Nights Jogja – Pule Payung – Lava Tour
Batik Coloring Workshop in Kuala Lumpur
Legoland Malaysia – Sea Life
There are no reviews yet.