5 Days 4 Nights Jogja – Selayang Pandang Tour
- 4-night accommodation based on Twin Sharing at 4* Ibis Styles Malioboro or similar class
- All transfers as specified in itinerary by deluxe air-conditioned private car
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Daily hotel breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- Hand sanitizer in car
Not Inclusive Of
- Tips and gratuities
Day 1: TRANSFER FROM YOGYAKARTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
WELCOME TO JOGJA. You will meet and be greeted by our guide at airport and transfer to check-in hotel.
Day 2: KALI ADEM MERAPI – SALAK – BOROBUDUR – MALIOBORO (B,L,D)
In the morning, drive to view the beautiful scenery of Merapi Volcano from Kali Adem Village (exclude Jeep & photo spot). We
enjoy a traditional Javanese lunch at Saung Apung Timbul
Roso, a restaurant with huts built over fishpond, offering quiet and peaceful
village ambiance. Next, head towards Borobudur
Salak Pondoh Plantation.
Finally, we will be visiting the biggest Buddhist Temple in the world – Borobudur. Be ready to be amazed at the extraordinary fine details of the
construction around the temple. Drive back to Jogja
and shop at Beringharjo traditional market and along Malioboro Street. These
two connected shopping areas offer batik, traditional snacks, Javanese herbs,
rattan ornaments and handicrafts. Dinner and transfer back to hotel.
Day 3: CITY TOUR – KASONGAN – SUNSET PARANGTRITIS (B,L,D)
We will start the day by visiting “Kraton” – the magnificent
royal palace of the Sultan – and Taman Sari water castle. Thereafter, continue to visit Kotagede and have a delicious lunch at local restaurant. We will also
drive to Kasongan village to enjoy the art of making pottery from clay with
unique designs. Finally, enjoy a romantic sunset view at the beautiful
Parangtritis Beach. Dinner and transfer back to hotel.
Day 4: PLAOSAN – SOLO CITY TOUR – PASAR KLEWER – OLEH OLEH (B,L,D)
After breakfast, transfer to Plaosan – the most romantic temple. The
temple is a blend of Hindu and Buddhist
culture that can be seen from the shape and structure of the temple; the temple’s top is a characteristic of Hindu, while the
base of the temple shows Buddhist structure. Continue to Solo and visit wonderful Mangkunegaran Palace, and then make a short stop at
Triwindu Flea Market. Lunch will be
served at a local restaurant . Spend some time for shopping
at Pasar Klewer and PGS (Solo Grocery Centre) before driving back to Jogjakarta. Last stop of the day – Oleh Oleh . Here
you can shop different traditional souvenirs like bakpia and kue lapis. Dinner
and transfer back to hotel.
Day 5: DEPARTURE YOGYAKARTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to airport for flight back home.
- This activity is not wheelchair-accessible
- The tour operates in all weather conditions except during fortuitous events such as strong typhoons, natural calamities, etc.
- If you have special dietary requirements or allergies, please indicate your preferences at checkout page
Terms & Conditions
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
- In the event of a force majeure or unforeseen event, the operator reserves the right to cancel the tour. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund
- Refunds and changes in date or time may be accommodated in cases of cancellation due to force majeure or unforeseen events. This is subject to
operator approval and will not be held responsible for unapproved changes or
- No refunds will be issued for no shows
Specification: 5 Days 4 Nights Jogja – Selayang Pandang Tour