Farm In The City
An unique village theme park that combines the thrills of wildlife with the beauty of nature. Get close with the tamed and exotic animals within.
An Eden of Nature and Animals Farm In The City (FITC) is a unique new concept that combines elements of wildlife and nature set in a designed environment of a conservation park. Drawing upon the values of Malaysia’s multi-racial and multi-cultural population, FITC is designed to resemble a typical Malaysia village or “kampung” setting. FITC plans to become a focal point for tourism in the state by providing educational and entertaining insight into the lifestyle and setting of a Malaysian village, farm and fruit orchard with its natural plants and wildlife. FITC is much more than a viewing exhibit. It encourages visitor-interactions with the animals and plant-life in a comfortable yet authentic environment. FITC also places great importance on education of visitors on the various aspects of farm and animal life as well as wildlife conservation and preservation.
The many visitor attractions of FITC:
- Free-flight bird aviary: a large and airy enclosure for birds. Visitors are encouraged to interact with the birds by feeding and petting them as well as getting a photo opportunity.
- Reptiles cavern: experience the world of reptiles in the Reptiles Cavern and see up-close the Retic Python, the Dwarf Caiman and the Mangrove Snake among others.
- Moods Lake: a large rippling lake of clear water which is home to FITC’s population of Mandarin Ducks, Whistling Ducks, Emperor Geese, Canada Geese, Cape Shelducks, Ruddy Shelducks, Common Shelducks, Caroline Ducks, Black Swans and White Swans. The lake also is home to our flock of Pelicans.
- Pet Village: visitors are encouraged to interact and pet Rabbits and Guinea Pigs. Grab the chance to feed them and take photos with them.
- Longkang Fishing: the traditional Malaysian past-time of dredging for fish in the “longkang” or drain is recreated here. To remind all visitors of a part of our cultural heritage that deserves preservation.
- Jungle walk: visitors walk among unique animals such as the Common Marmoset, Iguana, African Crested Porcupine and the Kirk’s Dik Dik
- Malaysian Vegetable Farm: recreation of a typical Malaysian village-type vegetable farm.
- Orchard with more than 60 tropical fruit trees and plants: an expansive exhibit of more than 60 tropical fruit trees and exotic plants.
Things to do at Farm In The City
- Feed and interact with Giant Tortoise Species
- Chance to interact with more than 100 species of tame and exotic animals
- Featuring more than 300 individual birds for all around the world
- Be amazed with more than 100 Malaysian birds in free-flight.
- Summon thousands of Koi fish by ringing a bell.
Farm In The City is set to become a major tourist attraction for the state of Selangor in addition to its role in nature and wildlife research and conservation. Farm In The City is managed by a professional team well-versed in nature and animal projects. The team is headed by Dato’ Allan Phoon who has more than 20 years of experience and has been responsible for the planning and implementations of many other successful animal and nature parks throughout the country including Sunway Lagoon Wildlife Park and the Lost World of Tambun Petting Zoo.
Farm In The City is a subsidiary company of Eureka Farm Sdn Bhd which is chaired by Y.A.M Tengku Shakirinal Shah bin Tengku Sulaiman Shah (Y.A.M. Tengku Laksamana Selangor).
It is FITC’s aim to be more than a public farm and petting zoo. FITC actively promotes wildlife and environmental education through its programmes that are carefully designed for local and overseas student groups. Educational and informational work-sheet are also distributed to visitors to further enrich their knowledge after their visits.
We shall also plan and execute various educational programs targeted at school children of all ages on themes of conservation and preservation. It is part of FITC’s mission to inform and educate the public on the habitat, behaviour and geographical distribution of the animals in the global landscape.
Closed on every Tuesday, excluding Public holiday & school holiday.
Free admission if children height below 90cm .
Lot 40187-40188, Jalan Prima Tropika Barat, Bandar Putra Permai, Seri Kembangan.
43300 Selangor Darul Ehsan. Malaysia
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Terms & Conditions
- Voucher is valid for one entry only
- Outside food are strictly not allowed
- It is a condition of entry that visitor agrees to be bound by all rules and regulations displayed at Farm In The City
- The owner of Farm In The City and the Management shall be under no circumstances be held liable for any injuries, death and/or loss and damage to property however caused
- No refunds will be entertained due to clement weather, natural disaster and/or force majeure.
- No refunds will be entertained due to unused vouchers.
- Not valid with on-going promotions/group package/functions/tour
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- You are required to present MyKad / Passport for verification at the collection counter. failing which, a surcharge of RM19 for adult & RM16 for child will be charged during the voucher redemption
- Online ticket must be purchase at least 24 Hours in advance
A’Famosa Melaka Admission Ticket
Berjaya Theme Park
One Day Pilot Aircraft
There are no reviews yet.