KL TOWER FOR NON-MALAYSIAN (KTKK*)
See Kuala Lumpur’s mesmerizing landscapes from up high as you head to the observation deck of KL Tower, the 7th tallest freestanding tower in the world that rises 421 meters above ground level. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the city and its notorious skyscrapers. KL Tower’s Observation Deck offers unobstructed 360-degree views of Kuala Lumpur and is, without doubt, the best spot in town for taking great photos. Get your entrance tickets early and don’t waste any time in long lines. Head right to the top of Malaysia’s famous skyscraper and watch the city unfold before your eyes.
当您前往吉隆坡塔的观景台时，从高处欣赏吉隆坡迷人的风景，这是世界上第七高的独立塔，高出地面 421 米。 欣赏城市及其臭名昭著的摩天大楼的壮丽全景。 吉隆坡塔的观景台提供一览无余的 360 度全景吉隆坡，毫无疑问，是城里拍摄精美照片的最佳地点。 早点拿到门票，不要浪费时间排长队。 直奔马来西亚著名摩天大楼的顶端，观看这座城市在您眼前展开。
KL Tower Operating Hours :
Monday – Friday
10am – 10pm
Last visit to Sky Deck at 6pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
10am – 10pm
Last visit to Sky Deck at 9pm
Terms & Conditions
- This package only applicable for the Non-Malaysian. Identification is required.
- E-ticket is valid for single redemption and entry. All tickets purchased must be redeemed at any one time and there is no partial redemption are allowed.
- Unauthorized flying drone are not allowed within kl tower premise.
- If guest have already redeemed voucher and faced cases of inclement weather on the day of visit, they may inform the staff at KL Tower and revisit on the following day for free.
- Guest who aged 3 years old and below free of charge.
- Guest who aged 4 – 11 years old entitled to purchase for the Child ticket; aged 12 years old and above entitled to purchase for the Adult ticket.
Good to Know
- For the safety of all guests, the open-air Sky Deck and Sky Box will not be open in cases of inclement weather.
- For safety and security purposes, no personal bags (including laptop bags), or backpacks are permitted at the Sky Deck area.
- Indoor, air-conditioned viewing gallery
- See the KL skyline from 276 meters high
Sky Deck + Sky Box + Observation Deck
- Sky Deck is an open-air viewing deck, 421 meters above ground
- The Sky Box is a glass cube extended from the Sky Deck, with incredible views of KL in all directions.
- Personal Expenses
Specification: KL TOWER FOR NON-MALAYSIAN (KTKK*)
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
No cancellation or refund can be made once confirmed.